Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Hop Head Said - A Blog by Curtis: Pauwel Kwak Review


Today I am starting a mid-week Beer Goggles review. This mid-week entry will “officially” review beers from the extensive “My Beer List” page. This mid-week review won’t review any Ventura Co. beers and will more often than not feature a non-California beer. These reviews will be short and sweet and hold tight to the Beer Goggles format.

When possible, I will list any local establishments or stores where the reviewed beer can be purchased. If you know of a different place where the beer can be purchased (bar, restaurant or store) please leave a comment to the review.

Since I am not interested in reliving any disappointing beers from my list, this mid-week review will focus only on beers I would order again or beers I think you should stock.

Published by permission. Visit Curtis' blog at http://hopheadsaid.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment